9/6/09

she's proud

Mini me and I started calorie shifting last week
part of the program reminds us that "the scale lies, trust your size"
but...there is something about seeing the numbers go down when you're trying something new
I asked her on Friday if she wanted to weigh herself...she said no
last night (yesterday was our load up day) after our "cheat meal" she says okay...I'm gonna go weigh myself
I cut her off at the pass
said...hrmm not best to do it at night, especially NOT right after eating
so this morning...she did it
stepped on the scale and
*holding my breath* she's proud...she lost 2 pounds :)
She set some goals and rewards for herself...LOVES this new fragrance at B & B Works in the "pink" line and decided after 5 more lbs...she's treating herself (or I'm treating her *smile*) to some perfume

Me...I'm down 5
woot woot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!! congrats to B and b.