5/13/10

It's a Day

It's 4 days until I start my period
It's the first day of my next class (I've been off for 2 weeks)
It's the 4th day of upheaval and controversy at work
...today I have the munchies, I want something cold (but not frozen), squishy and creamy and sweet.
My body was wanting to hit a drive through on the way to class
I drove straight to school instead
My body thought to grab some cash for the vending machine at school
I didn't.

I only grabbed four!
I did grab a few mints from the candy dish in the lobby
they're not cold, squishy or creamy
but I am happy that I paid attention and was cautious

2 comments:

Allie said...

Good for you!! The drive thru will get you everytime. Way to stay focused!!

mariposai said...

Nice one! This takes real strength and I'm proud of you. In response to your comment, I find it helpful to read about your experiences too, because I think wherever problems with food are concerned, there is always some kind of common ground in terms of understanding and experiences.

Sarah x