3/16/10

The blog's new clothes

Yeah I know, it doesn't matter what the page looks like...as long as I put things on the page...
sigh

I've been in the mood to change my background for a while, and with Blogger's new template designer it's a little bit easier. Maybe I'll just change my backgrounds every once in a while, or flip my columns around.
I like that I can use photos as my background YAY!
...I don't like that I can't upload my own photo ... BOO :(
I like that I can still use my counter...
...I don't like that the words have to show...I kinda just liked the numbers...it was for me (and those of you who get it) but I guess why hide...and I guess those that deserve the credit for making the funky little widget should get it...but it's gunking up my header :(
JOAN said to just delete it
uh...NO!
My counter helps me get through some risky times! It was really just 'luck' that the words/ads didn't show before so I'll deal.

Today I'm home 'unwell' because of gluten contamination.
Today it's hitting me HARD
but I realize that means I've done exceptionally well at eliminating it from my diet.
Eating out is so risky
I wasn't as smart as I could've been with my food choice last night
it didn't take long to realize I'd been glutened.
The only ones who love being close today are my puppies

So, I'm playing around with my blog template
Virtual schizophrenia :)
I'll study for my Biology test tonight
and I'll be nice to my belly
 :(

photo credit

No comments: