8/18/09

I missed my run today

This is my honestly blog right
so honestly
I missed my run today
i didnt skip it intentionally
it lost out to the nap i sorely needed before working a long shift tonight
tried to work last night without a nap...it didn't turn out so hot for me

yeah...I chose to work nights this week so i can be home with the kiddo during her last week of summer break, but i didn't think far enough ahead to plan on waking up early too...hrmph
tomorrow is a jam packed day so I can't even get in a make up run
it'll have to be thursday
which means I'll probably have to spend an extra week on this particular podcast
which is okay because i built in extra weeks before my 5k just in case i needed more time to step up
and I'm not going to beat myself up over it
i didn't NOT exercise because I didn't want to
which is more than I can say for past attempts :)

I finally brought my own food to the center
there's a bunch of crap here
thankfully i can't eat most of it because of the gluten
but the reese's clusters have called my name the past few nights
actually...i called their name, they were just sitting in a bowl

so i brought my stuff tonight
feels good to nourish myself the right way! gotta remember that

No comments: