8/27/09

stuck with nothing i can do....

so i'm at work
i'm only allowed to have my phone on 10 minutes each hour during breaks
it messes with our phones
and go figure it really does because I accidentally left mine on and it totally effed up my call so go figure

so
during my last break
i text the hub
his ex gave him court papers
and i don't know what that means
because he said it's too much to text and he'd see me when I get home
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
it's hard to work with that running in the back of my mind

If she's pulling a custody thing
i know she will fail
we are good parents
and she won't have a leg to stand on
but i know it totally rocks my hub's world
and he's probably into a bottle of rum because of it
which efs up his medicine
which just turns everything upside down
oh yeah, did i mention he's an eeyore
so whether I come at him with Tigger Pooh...or even the reasonable even keeled Kanga, this is gonna put him in a funk

So i'm praying
I started an hour ago
and I'm not gonna stop
maybe when I get home he'll be fine
and this will not have phased him
and he won't let her get to him
because just today he realized every time he lets her get to him...she wins
That's the outcome I'm putting out into the universe :)

As for our kids
life has been so great lately
I can't see anything changing
okay so maybe we're not bringing in the paychecks we were a year ago
but we're not suffering
maybe we don't go out to eat as much
and we stay home rather than going to the movies
but you know, life has actually been better
Yahtzee nights are my FAVE
and all of us are talking...yes all of us, even the 14 year old
so I can't really see any court being mad because we have
a chore chart, a dinner list, go to church on Sundays, have set bed times and set "no more phone" times
we have a family game night and everyone has to fold his or her own laundry

I'm thinking we're okay
I'm just praying my hub feels that way too
because I love him and it hurts my heart to see him heartbroken
and fearful that he'll lose his kids

so toss a prayer up there too :)

1 comment:

Babsness said...

prayers availeth much
he's in such a great frame of mind about this he smiled and kissed me when i got home :)