8/1/09

Week 2 Day 1

I was nervous this morning
I had to "kick it up a notch"
90 second running intervals
but it was actually great
again...I love the sweating part
I totally soaked my shirt
it was awesome

i did it right after my morning coffee
we WERE gonna get up and ride our bikes to the farmer's market
but no one else got up
and before my chair sucked me in and drained me of my morning
i got up, got dressed, stretched and got going

woot woot!

and to top it off...we wound up going for a bike ride today too
that was an uber teaser for me though
I LOVE to cycle ...my kids aren't that good at it and I guess I'm not good at giving directions so it was just enough to get me pumped
so i'll keep that pumped feeling and apply it some other day
my hub said he'd join me
so I'll have to make that happen

I like it when day 1 of a new week doesn't KILL me
it was still work...but I did it
that gives me the promise of a week of accomplishment to look forward to!

In other news
i keep gaining weight
my belly has gotten bigger and gushier
i'm gonna check back on it after my period is over and see if that changes

at least i'm moving aerobically for 30 minutes 3 times a week
it's a start

OHHHH and a new yoga place opened up near home
yay



No comments: