7/30/09

The end of week One

Day 3 of Week One
Woot Woot
Today my walk pace was at or faster than my first day's run pace
and today's run pace was .7 of a mile faster than day one's run pace

I fee good

I realize one of the things I like about it
I like to sweat
It's why my yoga of choice is ashtanga
It's probably why I bask in the heat trapped in my car after it's been parked in the Florida heat all day at work...that first few minutes in the car just makes everything in me melt and feel so good.

I'm proud of myself
Today was a long day at work, followed by a team mom meeting and getting caught in the rain...twice.
I got home, said hey to the fam, visited with the hub for 5 minutes
changed into my running gear and hit the treadmill
30 minutes later I was taking in some deep stretches followed by a great scrub in the shower.

I haven't been eating well lately
I start out okay

pkg of plain grits with sliced banana
coffee with 1/4 cup of whole milk

salad from the salad bar
cup of corn chowder

bag of tropical mike and ikes and a twizzler

an iced mocha and 2 cheeseburger big bites (no bun) from 7-11
yeah...good stuff

so I could've made a healthier choice for dinner
and ditched the mike and ikes

i could've ditched my run too...but I didn't, so that will be the proud moment of the day


No comments: