7/2/09

Don't be a Butt Head

'You okay?'

yeah

'You tired?'

no

'Am I in trouble?'

sorta

'What did I do?'

you've kinda been talking to me like a butt head lately

'What do you mean?'

I mean usually at night, you've been a butt head lately. Last night and a couple of times this week you're acting like you're annoyed with me.

'I'm not annoyed with you, I'm just annoyed'

I know, but you've been dismissive of me and I'm really working on that whole concept. It's not what you've had to say, It's the way in which you say it. You've been dismissive in the same way my mom used to be...and that's not you're fault that its the same, it's just the way it is...so I just need you to know that.

'I'm sorry'

I forgive you


It was uber hard for me to actually get the words out of my mouth and be honest about my feelings but I knew that if I didn't, I'd eat ALL DAY LONG. Forget that I'm pre-menstrual with swollen heavy painful boobs (they look great but don't you dare effin touch em coz I'll smack you) and I'm weepy and I eat anything that isn't tied down anyway...I would TOTALLY eat all day if I didn't SAY IT.

I was scared to say it...totally opening myself up to being dismissed again...but I did it anyway

and...I've decided my new "tag word" (warning sign that you're stepping on my heart) is going to be Butt Head. I know everyone in the house would get it so it's a good safety word.

had to miss my appointment last week because of the 36hr creeping crud
rescheduled for tonight and oh so ready

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, the boobs comment had me ROFL. try being a 36 DDD and having PMS swollen boobies...no bueno. maybe make the safety word Boob Head. seriously, good steppin' up, lady.