7/7/09

Good For Me

A banana, a cup of coffee (mmmmm) and a string cheese
Drove to Tampa for a morning appointment
Knew the drive home would be long
picked 7-11 over McD's or BK because I knew they'd have healthier choices (that's sorta sad)
sliced apples, a hunk-0-colby jack, and a big bite, just the meat no bun
ate 2/3 of the big bite and was not interested in eating anymore (no, not because it was gross, because I was done eating)
tossed the rest out the window down the highway because my mouth would've taken "one more bite" for the flavor
another 20 minutes down the road
still not hungry, the rest will make it home to the fridge for another day
later in the day...
went the pub with my hub
ordered a kids portion of grilled chicken wings (it was perfect!)
played several games of pool and several dollars worth of songs in the jukebox (my pool playing gets better the better the music gets but dang...a dollar doesn't go far in a jukebox anymore!)
Energy meeting tonight
tried out the new bread maker and made gluten free bread to test out as an option for communion on Sundays...I think I'll make it on a different setting but it went over well with the dinner crowd.
salad, veggie pasta...spooned myself out an appropriate portion
ate my salad, and a few bites of my pasta
genuinely full
pushed the plate away
dessert consisted of fresh fruit
I took a couple of bites off the hub's plate to get the "pasta" taste cleansed from my palate
done

so...I tossed the bite and pushed away the plate
woo hoo!

No comments: