7/18/09

sigh...i still don't like shopping

I started to get frustrated today
I'm traveling next week for some employee training and used it as an excuse to pick up a couple of staples for the closet...I can wear capri's and the new employer has no issues with my leg tattoo so woo hoo! an excuse to shop.
Funny thing...I found pants FIRST
size 12's even...the 14's were saggy
I found several tops...17 I think
but I didn't like the way my arms looked in them
sigh
now is not the right time of year to find 3/4 sleeve shirts and blouses
sigh
uber frustration
almost bought a VERY cool carry on rolling suitcase instead...very bali-esque
but I really don't need one of those
we have 3 (they're just boring black not very bali but...)

so I'm home
I'm packed
I made some left over tater-tots with wing sauce and cheese
not very healthy
sigh
and no matter how many times I tell myself I wont...I'm sure I'll have some ice cream tonight too
I've not been eating huge disgustingly over done servings
but really... I don't need the ice cream
sigh


1 comment:

Babsness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.