8/21/09

week not quite from hell so what the hell?

This is transition week for me
I'm phasing out of my old job and into a new one
so i guess technically...it could be considered a week from hell
I'm working nights at the new place
a couple of days at the old place...which really isn't old, just less
and the kiddo is still home from school so there's that mom stuff that has to be tended to as well so my schedule is super out of whack

and I started the week with an out of whack hip
it's slowly getting better

but i haven't run but once this week
i'm looking forward to next week ...home during the day with no kids
so i can get back into a routine
the week AFTER That is golden because I finally move into my regular schedule
i did the nights thing for the kids
now it's time for mom!

I think it's time to start my period again
omg the other day i felt and looked 3 months preggo
my boobs...lets' not even talk about how sore they are
my hair for some reason...looks AMAZING..i'll take it
and I'm eating
not so much today
which is weird
but the past few days
and i know it was emotional eating
but I'm not emotional
so hormonal eating?
i dunno

i'm just ready for Monday
tonight I ...
work til 11
will get home around 11:30
will finally fall asleep around 12:30
have to get no later than 8am and finish packing my bag
pack the bananas
pack the parent information
pick up the Bm's Bff at 9am
get to the football field for Jamboree by 10:30am
book check at 11
first game at 12
HOPEFULLY the game is over by 1 or 1:30
then off to the resort at the parks to finally let Bm cash in on her Birthday night
praying the girls will just wanna swim the rest of the day away
i don't even care what my ass looks like in a suit I'm bringing my book and parking myself in a lounge chair while they swim
Sunday I know they wanna hit the park
drop the bff back home by 4pm on Sunday
get home and get acclimated with the fam so the
KIDS CAN START SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY
OMG what a weekend!!!!!

now I'm laughing coz i'm sure MY BFF will be reading this (since she's not allowed to Flickr) and she's setting her sights on a better next week too!
THERE now we can both hold one another accountable :)

No comments: