8/25/09

shit on my brain

my hub interviewed for a job today
he wasn't even looking for a job
it sorta found him
so we figured...why not?
The interview went well
the drive home did not
issues with the ex
so he's in a bad mood
figures I picked NOW to exert my "don't let myself get trampled on" energy and
very plainly and non-defensively/offensively said "i didn't appreciate that look"
yeah okay so it looks snottier when i typed it but really, it didn't come out that way
so now it's reallllllly quiet here

i think my daughter has aspberger's syndrome
i've thought it for at least a year
my brother agrees with me
he was actually surprised (and relieved) to hear me mention it because he was afraid to bring it up because he knows i don't like labels
but he has suspected the condition for a while too

it's weird that the whole reason i decided to transition into a new job is for the money
weird that i said the "proverbial straw vs camel's back" was our economic situation
weird that right after i transition to a better financial situation
a job seeks out my hub

I believe in divine providence
and if the new job IS to be
well the fact that I can work from 8 to 2ish 5 days a week makes it easier to juggle the kids extra-curricular activities while my hub entertains clients for dinner
and oddly enough, i'm okay with that as long as we are intentional about making time for each other

my boobs are sore
and my belly is big
so where is the p'day already?
it's too early to say i'm late..coz it's just one day
but i thought about it
since I'm NEVER late
and it's not something that's possible since the hub was snipped before we wed

yeah so if ever this was a no holds barred blog
i guess tonight is one of those nights
just useless ramble to get it off my brain
but it's all on my brain and all causing me stress of one sort or the other

i'm walking on the outside edges of my feet lately
which as really f'd up my IT band and TFL
my massage therapist BARELY touched me today and there were times I wanted to cry

we can't figure out which came first, the outside edge of the feet walking or the IT/TFL problems
whichever...it all needs to stop

However, amidst all this shit on my brain
I juiced
and packed good lunch for work
wasn't even the least bit tempted by all the crap food provided at work
that's pretty cool :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think your new job is a good move for unforseen reasons (or tip of the iceberg reasons), one being stability, the other being flexibility, others being ????

so how did his interview go?

Babsness said...

I'm sure there are lots of reasons too...not the least of which is I love it...

Interview seemed to go really well. It lasted 2 hrs over dinner. He should hear something by the end of this week as to whether or not he's taking the next step

addendum...
got my period today
ate the chocolate at work
and still haven't run
fuck!

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh, you said fuck. your blog is starting to sound like mine.

hope he hears good news from the interview (and at least he probably got a good meal out of it in fancy schmancy WPB!)

as for the chocolate, i wish they'd at least stock the good stuff instead of crap choco.

and so you didn't run. not like you've skipped 2 weeks of it. you get back on the treadmill and start at the place where you left off. if it's any consolation, MY ASS REALLY HURTS. i went to the gym monday night for the uber cool cardio funk class only to find out that the class moved to a night when i can't go. seeing that i left the ipod at home, i decided to stick around for the class that was there: strength and toning. oh sweet christ i HURT. i hurt like the time you and i went to that kickboxing class and i couldn't walk for 3 days after that (okay, not equally as bad but close because i can still walk...barely though).