12/4/09

White Picket Fences

Today I have a counseling appointment.I know, I've done this before but when I look back on my experiences with "the young one," she never gave me what I asked for. I specifically wanted to work on cognitive behavioral techniques that focused on my eating disorder....because that's what I have. I am a compulsive overeater.
We worked on some emotional issues and such
but we never focused on my eating disorder
i'm even willing to work on BOTH simultaneously
but nope, not ever a word about my food issues

So this time it's going to be different
today is my "getting to know you session" at White Picket Fences (I just got the 'meaning' of that name).
I've already had an in depth conversation with my counselor about my needs and my focus for therapy.
I need to learn how to Say.No.To.JOAN.

I am succeeding!

No comments: