3/27/09

chicken fingers and onion rings

that is dinner
now
with a side of blue cheese
and I'm shoveling because well...
because I thought i was in a hurry to get to my assignment but really
i'm shoveling so my team doesn't see what I'm eating
and this is a double whammy coz the breading is gonna make me miserable tomorrow
and we have a wedding to go to
and I've wanted to cry all day

and oh, did I mention,
they ITD'd my dog
they have an Intention to Destroy him
go figure
we were told that wasn't even an option
so now we have a hearing set for 2 weeks from now
and the dog is already confused and lonely
so of course he's not being nice
and chicken fingers and onion rings haven't helped
i don't even remember what they tasted like
and I waited an uberlong time to order them
that was my conscious saying...you don't want those
but did i listen
NOOOOOOOO
i just got a crumb on the keyboard

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I always know that when the line at the drive-thru is super long it means I am not supposed to be there... glad to know I am not the only one who thinks long lines speak to me. :)