3/31/09

Getting into agreement with myself

...today got away from me
i made breakfast and coffee (hub didn't want to eat but appreciated the java), did my bills, went to pay the dog fines, came back home, grabbed some doggie goodies and a lavabar (yum) and headed to the animal shelter...visited with Bear, left him a blanket, his FAVORITE chew toy and gave him a good brushing with promises to be back tomorrow, then off to xanderblue for mini me's haircut, that took longer than expected (afternoon hair appointments are a bear because of the exponential effects of running late), got home, took my History exam on-line (aced it), ran out to pick up sushi and ice cream for dinner and dessert and now it's 6:29, the hub is playing volleyball in the rain (he'll be home soon) the mini me just realized the sushi we got contains wheat...oh joy...and i didn't make any phone calls today.
i managed to spend about $600...okay so the dog cost $495 and I bought a book of stamps
but i didn't make my phone calls
I don't have to be into work tomorrow until 1pm
i do have to stop in and see the dog
so the plan is...
up at 8
dog shelter at 9
back home by 10:30
clean up from dog visit
make phone calls
leave for work by 12:15
think I'm cutting it too close?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's 10:15 easter time, where are you? :)

Babsness said...

I am finishing up breakfast
will visit the dog after work before school
got my phone out and ready :)