3/23/09

for today

Is there a difference between yes and no?
Is there a difference between good and evil?
Must I fear what others fear? What nonsense.
Having and not having arise together
Difficult and easy complement each other
Long and short contrast each other
High and low rest upon each other
Front and back follow one another ~Ken Wilber



the 8 limbs of yoga have led me to discern that I am unhappy with the 4 limbs of my body and several parts in between. Unhappiness is not what I wish to be.
If weight is lost, won't it desire to be found
If I gain weight what do I have then to lose
When I was thin I still felt fat
When I am fat I'll never be thin

There is no this or that
There are no boundaries
There is no happy or unhappy
There only is

And this is what I shall discover
What is

I don't know which way I'll get there
food, exercise, therapy, anger, happiness, depression, manic episodes, level-headedness or never
But there is just another boundary
and there is No Boundary

No comments: