4/28/09

Conversations with me

Walking through Target today
me: I really want a candy bar

Me: No I don't, I packed my lunch AND snacks today because I knew I'd be on the road and I just finished some grilled chicken with mushrooms and some pineapple chunks...so why, no wait...what makes you think you want a candy bar?

me: I guess I'm a bit frustrated

Me: About the conversation you had with E today?

me: Yeah, E didn't agree with me and kept having to make his point

Me: Do you always have to be right?

me: No, but the way he kept emphasizing his point made me feel like what I had to say wasn't important.

Me: And that made you feel unimportant?

me: Yeah, and made me question myself

Me: So what will eating food do to make you feel important?

me: Food doesn't talk back.

Me: hrmmm


I didn't buy the candy bar...I went to Target for a wii fit and vacuum cleaner bags, so that's what I got. I logically told Myself that I wasn't really hungry as I have fed myself wonderful food today and have had plenty of water.
When I got home, I got straight to work on painting lilb's room and forgot all about the idea of eating.

The hub and lil one went to quiznos...I got a salad...i used the dressing, but none of the other added stuff and it was tasty :)

Back to painting before I get too comfortable in my chair :)
Then tonight I'll treat myself to sweet apple chamomile tea

No comments: