4/16/09

so what do they say...

The voices in my head that convince me to just keep eating
well...the other day they said, "you're gonna have to tell your counselor that you ate...but you won't, you'll just sweep it under the rug ...or hide it in the trash"
I said, "I'll tell her....just wait and see" (as I continued to eat not so numb candy on the way to school...not so numb because I actually took time to taste each bite rather than just shovel it)
"No you won't, you always hide me, I'll talk you out of it when you get there"

So I will tell...just to prove that dumb voice wrong

today...well I could say my breasts are heavy and warm and i'm feeling bloated...(see previous speechless post...GAWD) so my munching is pms
but pms should respond to logic coz I said stop...but didnt
had 3 sunkist gummies
3 bite size snickers
and then drove home on the toll roads so there was no place to stop to grab a snack

had a salad from Quiznos after the Lacrosse game, with a bag of chips
then munched some corn chips with sour cream while sitting here watching Hell's Kitchen

STOP already

numb candy on the way to school seems to be a regular occurrence
I was VERY VERY tired today...i feel an ebv flare up coming because my fingers are extremely tender (painful) to the touch and lil b's hug hurt today...did I mention I was exhausted? yeah so I think somewhere in my mind I think food will wake me up...have some sugar that'll give you the boost you need
no
just the booty i don't need
but I'm learning
so I'll just keep writing
then I'll let "she who is younger than I" help me figure it all out

oh ...did I mention the totally fuzzy thinking?
forgot my computer password
blanked out on my audix password
forgot what i was doing 2 or 3 times today
ughhhh
but...I was able to find my car
I've lost it before...on the verge of tears in the parking lot

anyway...enough for now I'm going to bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop weighing yourself. it's a nasty WW habit. you're so intuitive that you don't need a scale to tell you how you feel. let your body tell you what it weighs and it will speak to you in ways other than numbers. better yet, ask your body, "what weighs on you?"

as for the energy: more protein, not sugar. i'm tellin' ya, this kitcheree (sp?) stuff rocks. i even eat it while driving. it's like rice but I put it in a coffee cup and it's perfect for on the road gulping. if you can go online and figure out what yoru chinese element is, i can share the cleansing program info that i have.