4/22/09

Wednesday Cont'd

I bought it
I ate some
I destroyed the rest

I'm tired
my lunch was disturbed by an interview that was scheduled but not on our calendar
i had just enough time to heat it up and the phone rang
sigh
I actually ate it after the interview (1.5 hrs later) but I guess it hadn't settled before I was headed past the commissary and the numb candy was in the bag and on the scale
I even said no
I even said just keep walking to the car
But then I said my feet hurt (had to stand in heels during the interview because there wasn't enough space for me to have a chair and be in good position for each consumer) and my car was out in BFE so some sort of "you deserve this" mentality took over
i deserve it
yeah right, 
right now i'm tiiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeedddd, have at least 3 hours of class that was supposed to start 25 minutes ago, and my stomach isn't very happy
worst of all...my tongue isn't satisfied
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: