4/13/10

Typing Drills

photo credit
Since vacation I haven't gotten back into the swing of logging my food.

I didn't at all while we were on vaca
I haven't really since I got back
but I have...
I'm making myself do it again
It's not really that I have anything to hide

I'm my 'hungry phase' of the month so I'm using every point I've been given and even last week when I soothed with food I logged it
but i'm just not feeling motivated to do it

Okay so I'm feeling like there's something there
something like why I won't weigh on a scale...not because I'm afraid of what I'll see but because it has to be perfect
So I'm logging through the imperfections
It's just a place to track what I eat not to be perfect
It doesn't have to be pretty
It's pretty because I do it
I REALLY don't think I'm ready to say..."okay I'm not logging my food until April 13, 2011" like some of my other resolutions...but I do need to intentionally rethink the way I approach it and do it even when its not pretty or motivated or inspired
there is no right or wrong
I'm just gathering statistics

Like now
these past two days my intake has been high
but I'm still within my weekly range
I haven't blown it
I don't need a do over
I just need to keep doing


There.

2 comments:

mariposai said...

I think you give yourself some very wise advice. You are right not to judge yourself, because observing your behaviour like this sounds like it could be very useful in figuring stuff out.

Sarah x

Babsness said...

Well that's the plan I'm sticking to Sarah :) There's lots of times in life that I don't wanna do stuff but still have to...this doesn't have to be any different...except that it is...it's for ME and I rarely follow through on THAT stuff.