4/3/10

Vacation

Vacation is not necessarily good for my food plan
I need a schedule
But it is vacation...so I haven't been to hard on myself about the foods I've chosen
Even though it is vacation, I have been mindful of WHY I'm eating
I was bored a couple of times
It was 'there' a couple of times
I'm back home now and think this month I'll think of ways to have a routine in the absence of a schedule because weekends can mess me up at times too.
Not beating myself up, can't hear JOAN berating me
just taking stock and moving on :)
Happy Birthday Bm!

Why vacation you ask?
Because 12 years ago today my beautiful Lil B was born :)
We went to the beach for 4 days
turns out it was the same beach town where she was born so we did some sight seeing down memory lane and made some new memories too :-)
I walked on the beach for nearly an hour every day...man do I love and miss that!
We soaked up the sun, we learned to knit, we watched iCarly (because we no longer have cable at home and it's Bm's favorite show). We slept in and we stayed up late...woo hoo vacation :)

1 comment:

mariposai said...

What a beautiful young lady Bm is :-) A very happy birthday to her and I'm glad you were able to enjoy a special vacation too!

Sarah x