4/16/10

blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah....

Joan started talking last night
I have noticed that my fingers only capitalize the first letter of her name so I'm going with that.
It would be a conscious decision and action to change it...and I'm not going that route!

I just started writing for an online info site
I'm excited about it because it's a step in the direction I want to take in the next chapter of my career
I spoke up a bit in group last night
And now all I can hear is...

photo credit
You know, no one wants to hear what you have to say...
You really should've just shut up last night...
What are you doing there anyway...

Sigh...I haven't heard her in a while
but she sat on the arm of the couch last night
she didn't say anything, but I knew she was there

Otherwise, I'm really feeling alright
I don't feel like soothing
I feel like I have my to-do list under control
I'm still proud of writing and I'm going to avoid having to write the biggest-best article in the world and submit something this weekend for publishing...

We're going out with friends tonight
This is a 'do-over' from a few months ago
I feel safe
Looking forward to it
Fretting because I don't know what my tween is doing
but that will all work itself out

You talk too much
You don't know everything
No one else cares

harumph :(

5 comments:

mariposai said...

I care and what you have to say is interesting and worth saying. You have every right to be proud of yourself. I want to tell Joan to shut up!

Sarah x

Babsness said...

Thanks Sarah
instead of eating...I posted another article :P

Lou Lou said...

hey babs! i just caught up on your blog as i have been barely making it to post on my own, and i think what you have to say is just awesome and i am always interested in you!
Joan is having her say... she is finding any way to get in, and this is her angle today... but we know the real truth! what you have to say is incredibly important, what you think is interesting, and who you are is amazing and inspirational. your writing always captures me in. i would love to be a published writer too and well done on your article, because i cant even imagine how that must feel, i kknow i would be over the moon with pride and self love, and i hope you are too!
your one of my top favourite bloggers, your blog rocks babs! and your writing always captures me. i think you are really insightful actually come to think of it.. all the ED bloggers are intelligent and insightful... that takes me back to what my healer was telling me, she said that it is fact that the majority of eating disordered people are above intelligence! ow crazy is that!!!!
xx

Lou Lou said...

also i thought id let you know i just noticed that boost forward is on your blog list but i think its a dead end link as my blog is jumping cups now :) i think my heart leapt the first time i saw i was on your blog reading list! thank you for putting me up!
xx

Babsness said...

Ha Lou Lou thanks!
And thanks for reminding me about the blog update
I originally didn't change it on my list because you had gone private...but everything is updated now