1/9/10

Homework



I don't believe in New Year's JANUARY 1st resolutions
Honestly, I believe these can happen every day, month, 7 years, or whatever chronological marker happens to coincide with my decision.
So it just so HAPPENS that my homework this week has me redefining my goals for therapy and this homework was assigned in January :)

I started flipping through magazines and cutting out anything that spoke to me in one way or another...it didn't matter why or how, if it made me look, I cut it out.
I guess I'm going for a dream collage but I'm not planning it I'm just doing it...it's inspired, I'm inspired

but for list sake:

List of Changes...not necessarily 2010


  • Physical/Health - strong, healthy, realistic shape, managing my gluten intolerance without burden
  • Mental Emotional - Say No To JOAN!
  • Educational/Academic - finish Bachelors, pursue Masters
  • Relationships - honest, open, growing, working, improving, always grounded in love, intentionally pursuing friendships
  • Spiritual - deeper, closer, and more transparent
  • Professional - blogger, podcaster, teacher, speaker, traveler, healer
  • Home - painted, garden, simple, green, co-op
This looks better as a collage in my head
but these are the words that came to mind so I spit them out of my fingers

I also have a trigger worksheet
this one should be cool
I'm gonna stick it in my pretty journal
so i have it at the ready when I feel the need to soothe with food.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What is the trigger worksheet?