1/31/10

need.more.food.

That's how I've felt lately
I've not gone outside of my food plan
But I feel like I need to eat more
I haven't been depriving or denying myself when i'm hungry
just a minute ago I had some yogurt with a banana and a tablespoon of roasted peanuts and some cinnamon.
and it was good.
I used almost half of my weekly allowance points over the weekend
some wine on Friday
made some great (gluten free, whole food) dips for my bro's b'day party
and aforementioned banana treat

I don't foresee the rest of this week being bad...Friday night was an anomaly, out with friends
my bro doesn't have a birthday every week ...so things should be good
But I FEEL like I need more food
strike that
I feel like I want more food
I am 2 days away from p-day so hormones ARE a factor
my bronchitis is NOT getting better so the chances of me and the treadmill having quality time this week are about nil...

So I'm loving myself with tea and herbal ointment
I'm getting up in the morning and treating my body to some yoga
some deep, breathing and stretching

I'm not over analyzing my 'need.for.food' feeling
But I am staying aware of it
I know in following my food plan I'm giving myself the nutrients I need, once my food for the day is consumed, I'm done. I'll have to make that intellectual decision, since I think 'body' is going to try to control things these next few days.

photo credit

2 comments:

Dear Body said...

Thanks for the comments that you have made on my blog. Yes, you are right...I need to find other ways than just exercise and food to be nice to my body! Hmmmmm, but what, lol? thanks for making me think a little!

Dear Body said...

Oh, my 5k is April 24th. Eeks.