1/12/10

A Picture says 1000 words...

this one says more...well it probably says a total of  15 or so but it says them OVER AND OVER again.
Yes, it's JOAN again.
WHAT A HORRIBLE PICTURE
Those jeans make you look fat
Look at the striations stretching around your thighs.


Ugh, shut-up JOAN I know!
I honestly didn't feel good in my clothes on this trip...even the "big" pants were snug

Honestly, this wasn't even meant to be a 'save it to the album' picture. I was testing out my new remote for the camera for our family shot...test shot, that's it.
But it haunts me. So I'm posting it, to see that it's not so bad and JOAN can't keep me hiding because of it.

We re-joined our local gym. They offered a "we want you back" deal...it wasn't so great and I snidely replied with a counter offer...AND THEY TOOK IT. Woo hoo!
It's been good because hub and #1son have been going every morning and #1son DOES NOT do mornings...but he's doing the gym at 6am with the hub...they're doing stuff together...yay

Me? Well I've been sick
creeping crud
not nauseas but tight chested and itchy eyed if I breathe too quick my bronchioles go nuts and I have a coughing fit kind of crud
so I haven't been to the gym yet
grumble grumble
but I'm not letting JOAN say anything about that.
...and the picture doesn't bother me anymore either.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I just clicked on the picture to see it bigger because something about your eyes drew me in. And man, they are almost haunting in this image. Did you even notice that?