1/7/10

can't sleep I'll eat with the clown

I wasn't necessarily going for a nonsensical title...but I'm tired and it's Thursday and my body would rather stay here in my chair than get in the car and head to my OA meeting.

The last 2 meetings have been on holidays when we've been out of town, or just getting back into town so I haven't been since the first one.

I don't want to go
I'm sure it's JOAN
Hub told me to go
I'm gonna go
but I'd really just rather sit here


photo credit
see...even JOAN Has weird food issues!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So you went. How was it?

Babsness said...

It was weird again
I'm not sure this particular meeting is a good fit for me (see recent post)
I talked with my counselor about it and she's given me some additional homework.
I'm gonna check out an al-anon meeting this week...and maybe check out a different OA meeting, to see if it fits better :)
But I'm still going to something...because JOAN hates it when I go...and the more I can ostracize JOAN, the better!